About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, December 17, 2012

Family Photos

I was pretty excited to take our family photos this year.  I wasn't able to get any professional pictures of Madden for his 6 months and the last pictures I got of the two kids together was when Madden was only a few weeks old, so it was time. 

Boy, did things not go as I planned.  First off both kids were sick with horrible coughs and running noses.  We had never done pictures at the beach before so when I booked our session with Stefanie a few months earlier I thought it would be perfect.  When we got to the beach it was chilly and windy which isn't the best for two sick kids, their poor noses were like running faucets.   From the second we got there Skylar was in a horrible mood.  She refused to walk or even stand on her own and only wanted to be in one of our arms (hence why all the pictures with Skylar she is being held).  Half way through the photo shoot we just had to put Skylar down in the stroller and take pictures of Madden and us.  She was screaming her head off the whole time in the background. I wasn't able to get a picture of her and Madden which was a huge bummer for me because that was the main picture I really wanted....terrible 2's....what can you do!

After about 20 minutes of listening to Skylar crying we figured we probably should put an end to all of it and just hope we got at least one picture.  I left there with no hope and figured we wasted our money and got nothing.  Needless to say, I was presently surprised when we Stefanie emailed me the final photos and we got a handful of great ones.  















1 comment:

  1. Nicky these are so cute!!! I love all of them! What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete