She loves her brother about 90% of the time. The other 10% she is pushing him around, laying on top of him, or taking toys away from him. She loves to play with him, especially now that he is crawling all over the place. They go in the playroom together and she can entertain him for a good amount of time. I think her favorite thing to do is drive him around in her mustang. Speaking of the mustang her driving skills have really picked up in the last few months. Music is another thing she is very fond of. We usually have a jam session every night before bath and we sing Skylar's top 3 songs 1) Twinkle, Twinkle 2) ABCs, and 3) Stevie Wonder's "Very Superstitious".
Recently we started gymnastic class and Skylar loves it. After her first class she was asking when she was going to be able to go back. We are also still doing swim class. Skylar is advanced enough to where I let her swim in the warm up pool solo. I'm not sure what she loves more, actual swim class or the red licorice she gets at the end of class.
Her eating habits are getting a bit better. We still can't get her to eat any fruit or vegetables, but she is eating more meats and if we chop the veggies up small enough we can hide them in some rice and she won't know she is eating it. She is still taking her naps on a regular, but the days where she decides not to nap, she is actually OK, which is kind of scary because I'm not ready for the naps to go away. Her favorite cartoons right now are Sophia the First and Max & Ruby. She still has a huge love for books. We have to read her 3-4 books every night before bedtime, and she loves to read books herself before her nap. Sometimes when she wakes up from nap she won't want to get out of bed because she has to finish her books. She is such a sweet little girl who just loves her friends. Whenever we talk about her friends she makes us list all of her friends by name. Her and CJ are still besties, but now Skylar also has a new best friend Sophie (who just moved in next door). All three girls are on the wait list for the same preschool so us mom's are keeping our fingers crossed they get in.
I don't think there is anything more I could wish for in a daughter. She is so smart, loving, cute, caring, outgoing, and much more. She is my girl and I still can't believe she is going to be 3 in just a few months, then starting preschool. I wish that time would slow down and I can keep her at this age forever, but I also can't wait to see what else she has to bring us.