About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas 2020

 Making sure we were safe and stayed healthy we didn't have our annual large Christmas Eve gathering at my parents house.  It was sad not seeing the extended family, but we still have a really nice time spending the holiday with my brother, Lennon and Morrison.  My mom made a delicious dinner and the kids ran all over Nana and Papa's house and then opened up gifts from each other. 


Leaving cookies and milk for Santa.



Getting their first glance at their presents.  


Skylar got the hoverboard connector she had been wanting and Madden received his RC car.


Overflowing stocking.



Of course the newest WWE video game from Grandma.


Saved by the Bell board game from mom.


We got dad the latest GoPro.


Jake and the kids got me my bike helmet for the electric bike I got for Christmas.


The kids get each other gifts each holiday.  Madden got Skylar her first WWE shirt and Skylar got Madden a T-Shirt from his favorite YouTuber.


Books from Grandma.


Family photo.


Nana and Papa spoiled Madden be getting him not one, but two WWE Belts and a gamer chair.  Don't worry, Skylar wasn't left out as Nana and Papa got her a new iPhone which almost bought tears to her eyes.




Hoping next Christmas looks a bit different and that we are with more of our family members celebrating the holiday.


1 comment:

  1. What a great Christmas morning! Perfect gifts for all. I liked the T-shirts Skylar and Madden got for each other. Many happy surprises and happy faces. Liked the GoPro for Jake and helmit for Nicole. Merry Christmas!
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete