About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 2021

 March 2021 saw the year that I turned 40! Sadly due to Covid-19 blah blah, we couldn't do a big bash, but I still got to have a great dinner with my dear friends who I hadn't seen is a year because of the pandemic.




My sweet mom crew also took me out to dinner to celebrate the big occasion. 


March also brought us Grandma for a visit.  She is all vaccinated and we are now hoping to be seeing a lot more of her.



1 comment:

  1. Your 49th birthday turned out really nice with so many friends to help you celebrate. New friends and old friends! I like our baking picture with Skylar in the baker's hat!
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete