About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Friday, November 11, 2022

Jessee & Pipers Wedding Weekend

 It was so great going up north seeing family and celebrating Jessee and Piper's wedding.  They put together the perfect wedding.  Jake officiated the wedding and he was able to catch up with so many old friends.  Pretty sure I haven't seen Jessee and Piper any more happy then I did that day/the whole weekend.  Surrounded by so many friends and family who love them was something really special to be apart of.  







 

1 comment:

  1. Can you even imagine how much this event and whole weekend meant to me. I was so happy for three days. Having family and friends (new and old) all together for such a happy event was such a blessing. So much love and joy was in the air. So much love to share! Love Suzie

    ReplyDelete