About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Sunday, June 30, 2024

June 2024

 Geddis graduated from High School.


Madden went paint balling for Joey's birthday.


Skylar went to UDA Dance Sleep Away Camp with her High School Team.






I went out to dinner with a bunch of High School Dance Team moms.


Jake and I did the hike up to the waterfall in Palm Springs.



Madden went to the beach one afternoon with Isabelle.


Hiked Torrey Pines for Julie's Birthday.


Celebrated Bob's retirement with Janet and Clark.


Madden went to the Del Mar Fair with Isabelle's family.  He had a blast.



End of the year dance class photos.






1 comment:

  1. Lots happening in this segment. All good. I love the waterfalls picture. If it's a doable hike, I'd love to go to see the falls. I liked that you hiked in Torrey Pines with your friends, Nicole. Fun day for Madden at Del Mar faire. Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete