About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to Blogging!

This is my official first post and I'm kind of nervous.  Why am I nervous? I have no clue, it's not like anyone is going to read my blog anytime soon. I'm not planning on telling anyone about my blog until I feel like its up to par.  I never kept a diary, I'm horrible at taking pictures, and writing is probably my worst skill, so this blogging is definitely going to be a challenge for me, but I really want to make it work.  I see all these other full time moms who have blogs for their families and I really wanted to start one for us.  Now that I'm working part time I'm hopeful that I will have a little bit more time on my hands to keep the blog updated with the latest news in the Ernest Family.  So bring it on and let the blogging begin.
~Love, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment