About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, March 7, 2011

Play Date!

Now that I'm working part time it's really nice because Skylar and I are able to have more play dates.  Of course, the two main people we wanted to have a play date with was Jackie and Linc, so on Friday they both came up.  It was a beautiful day so we took the babies on a walk up to the local shopping center where we grabbed lunch and sat outside.  By the time we were walking home Linc was hungry and had himself some butternut squash at the house, while Skylar showed off her crawling skills. I think Linc really enjoy all of Skylar's toys because Jackie already wants to get him some of the same ones.  I think the highlight of the day was when Skylar decided to fart in Linc's face and then just crawl away, as if she didn't do anything.  Very unlady like if I may say, but Jackie and I were laughing so hard.  It was really fun to have the two of them together and I can't wait until they are both walking and can really run around and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment