About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Madden's Last Day of 3 Year Old Preschool

Well Madden did it! He finished his first year of preschool with nothing but pure joy each day.  I was so nervous with Madden starting preschool.  He was still a little behind on speech and was having a few small behavioral issues so I wasn't sure how the first year would go.  Needless to say, it was an awesome year!  Madden has grown so much and going to school those two days a week was his dream.  His teachers tell us the same things about him "Madden is just always so happy!"  It really melts my heart knowing that he brings so much cheer and bliss to his classroom each day.


Being silly on the last day!


Greeting Ms. Marian and Ms. Tanya on the last day of school.


  Sadly Madden was having a "no picture" morning so I had to sneak as many as I could before he got too upset with me.


Here is a "no picture" face.  


Madden also has turned into quite the social butterfly making some great friends during his first year.  He has his little crew of buds of Enzo, Carter, and Bradien,  but also loves to play family with Hudson and Sofia.  I'm thankful that he still has one more year of preschool with these wonderful teachers and lively classmates.  


No comments:

Post a Comment