About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, January 30, 2017

January 2017

I took the kids to Belmont Park down in Mission Beach for some fun on MLK Day. 





Someone finally lost the two front teeth.  


I thought this was so funny.  I got out of the shower one night to both kids dressed up in my swim gear.  


Madden got his first taste of soccer.  He absolutely loved it.



Sophie turned 7 so we got to celebrate at her cupcake baking/decorating party.




1 comment:

  1. Great video of Madden at soccer. Wow, good ball control. The picture of Madden and Skylar in your swim suits was hilarious. They look like "old fashioned" swimmers. What a cute idea for Sophie to have a Cupcake Decorating Party. And, "Yahoo" for lost teeth.
    Love,
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete