About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Skylar's First Day of 2nd Grade

My baby is growing up. I told her this morning when I was getting her ready for school that I can still remember dropping her off at day care when she was barely 9 months and now she is starting 2nd grade.  Where has the time gone?!?!  She kept saying she didn't want to go back to school, but once we arrived she seemed pretty excited to be with all her friends. 

This year we were blessed again to have Mrs. Aubertin as Skylar's teacher.  She was fabulous last year, so we couldn't of been more please to have her for a second year.



Too make it even sweeter, she is once again with her BFF Lucy (third year in a row), and Olivia who was her one of her other first friends from Kindergarten is back with her as well.  Pretty sure these girls are going to have a blast together this year.


1 comment:

  1. Yes! Second grade with the teacher you had last year. I just love your dress! Have a wonderful year with your friends. You are ready!
    Love,
    Grand-ma and Grand-pa

    ReplyDelete