About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Flag Football Begins...

During the Fall when I mentioned to Madden that I was was thinking about signing him up for Friday Night Lights Flag Football he yelled and me and said "I Don't Want to Play!!!"  Knowing him as well as I do and knowing he was would love it, I signed him up anyways.  The way he found out I registered him was from a friend from school who told him that they were going to be on the same football team.  When I picked him up from school that day, I got an ear full.  Once he calmed down I was able to explain to him more of the game and how it worked and he said, "Ok, I'll try it." 

Fast forward to now and he is absolutely loving it!!  He had his first game last week and was the MVP (well at least my MVP) of the game.  Our team is a group of first time players so we didn't come out with a W, but Madden played great.  He scored a touchdown and had the most defensive flag grabs on his team.  He had big smiles the whole game and I can tell that this is going to be a really fun first season for him.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Madden! Great job going after the flag! Keep it up!
    Love,
    Grand-ma and Grand-pa

    ReplyDelete