About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Valentines Day 2018

This year I felt like Valentines Day just came too fast for me.  I didn't put together any cute Valentines for the kids.  Sadly, Jake was out of town so it was just the kids and I who celebrated together.  I did end up baking them a heart-shaped cake, made them their favorite dinner (ravioli's), and got them both a small box of chocolate.  They were pretty happy with it all, but Madden did say, he wished he got a lego set....typical Madden right now 😛.  

Even though I didn't go big on gifts for the kids (or Jake...my bad), I was on top of the kids school Valentines.  We went on Pinterest together and the kids found what they wanted to pass out.  It makes it tougher with the "no candy" rule, but I think we did pretty good.





I actually think we knocked it out of the park with Madden's valentines.  He said his whole class loved the whoopee cushions and wanted to play with them right away, which the teacher shut down pretty quickly.  I even had a Mom tell me how much fun her family was having with the whoopee cushion.


I was pretty excited when one of the mom's from Madden's class sent around a bunch of pictures of the kids during their little Valentines Day celebration.  They even got popsicles to celebrate all the love.

Marco and Madden.


Joey, Marco, and Madden.




Jude, Madden and Kason.


Jude, Reid, William, and Madden.  


1 comment:

  1. I really like the Valentines the kids sent! I think the "word search" for Skylar's friends and "The Whoopee cushion" for Madden's age group were so perfect. Kids always love Valentine's Day in school.
    Love, Grand-ma and Grand-pa

    ReplyDelete