About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Friday, March 23, 2018

Dance Viewing Week

There is nothing better than being able to get a little sneak peek into the kids at their dance classes.

Skylar was a big goof ball in Jazz class and she seems to have a lot of fun doing it.





Tap, which he says is her favorite was really fun to watch.  She did very well and I can see areas where she improved and areas where she could use a little improvement.  I love watching her in her dance element.



Be still my heart! Watching my sweet Bubba's doing hip-hop is everything I had dreamed of.  He was place front row for the recital routine, which probably means nothing, but for me it means everything..haha!  He has a big smile on his face during the whole class and really seems to like it.  I can only hope he will want to continue doing it.



Skylar is very shy in ballet for some reason.  She never wants to answer a question that the teacher asks and rarely speaks to any of the girls in her class.  Ms. Alex even asked "Does Skylar even like ballet?"  Which I sometimes wonder myself but she tells me she does and wants to continue doing it.  Which I'm proud of her because she is definitely improving in it.



  


1 comment:

  1. Well! Wow! What can I say! So proud of our dancers. So many steps to memorize, and remembering to smile, while keeping time with the music. This little "sneak peak" is getting us in the mood for the performance in May. You go, Skylar and Madden.
    Love,
    Grand-ma and Grand-pa

    ReplyDelete