About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Friday, December 21, 2018

Ear Piercings

When I mentioned to Skylar that I thought ear piercing would be the perfect Christmas present for Sophie and her, I never thought in a thousands years she would agree to it.  Once Skylar agreed, we had to get Sophie on board, which again, wasn't difficult at all.  Sophie was all about it, but with just once request....that Skylar goes first!  We took the girls the week before Christmas so they could have their pretty earrings for the holidays.  You could tell they were a bit nervous but once they sat in the chair they seemed cool as a cucumber.  Skylar actually shocked me how calm she was. I asked her if she wanted me to hold her hand or anything, and she was like "NOPE."  She knocked out both ears without a single tear and couldn't stop smiling with pride when it was all done.  Such a special Christmas memory for both girls! 





No comments:

Post a Comment