About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Valentines Day 2019

I did a bad job on pictures this year for Valentines Day.  I feel like it popped up on us so quickly.  This was the first year I let the kids bring candy to school as their Valentines.  I don't know why I held off for so long, everyone does it.  Madden of course went with a Minecraft theme valentine and Skylar had a gummy bear theme.  Jake made them both heart pancakes for breakfast (of course, I missed taking a picture of them).  I volunteered in Skylar's class for her Valentines Day party and saw the kids pass out their valentines.  That evening the kids actually had a friends birthday party so right after the party I had them run up and take showers so Jake and I got to enjoy a quick 20 minutes dinner alone, and that pretty much summed of V Day for our family.





No comments:

Post a Comment