About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Dance Viewing Week 2019

I had another great afternoon watching the kids at dance class.  For spring viewing week we get a sneak peek at their recital routine which makes this one even better.  Skylar did great in tap and jazz.  She really seems to be improving in both.  Ballet is hard for her as its comes at the last hour of the three hour block of dance, but she did great.  My favorite one to watch is always hip-hop.  The kids have improved so much since my last view and their recital routine is on point.  I'm really looking forward to seeing them both on the big stage together!











Viewing week video.


No comments:

Post a Comment