About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Monthly Awards

Skylar and Madden were ending the school year on a big high.  They both received awards for the last month of the school year.  Skylar's award was even more special because the award winners in her class were voted on by her classmates.  The classmates voted Skylar as the AVID award winner for the month of May.  That made Skylar a 3 time award winner for her 3rd grade year.  







Madden received his second award of the year by earning the Reading Counts award.  I was really happy to see him win this one because he definitely has step up his reading the last few months of school.



Madden and his buddy William.


Proud of my top reader!


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of both Skylar and Madden getting these awards. Both awards are well deserved. I am proud of Madden getting this "Reading" award. He has really worked hard this year, and it shows! And to get an award from her classmates is so special. Great job, Skylar.
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete