About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

May 2019

Madden got to catch up with his kinder teachers Mrs. Brisebois and Mrs. Valenty thanks to Dylan.  Dylan's parents bid and won dinner with a teacher and Dylan wanted Madden to be his friend who joined him.  They went to Islands and had a blast on their little double date.



The Children's Museum came to the school for the day.




For all the kids who hit their reading goals they got to participate in the school form party.

Skylar's class.


Lucy, Skylar, Ivy, Madeline and Aubrey.


Before the form.



After the form.


For a Memorial Day celebration the kids watch a military helicopter land in the middle of the school field.



Took Grandma and Aunt Sherry on a little stroll along the beach boardwalk.


Recovering from dance recital.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are great pictures! I liked the ones of Skylar and Madden and their classes covered in "form." But what is form? They all look happy and like it was fun to be covered in it. The helicopter landing on their school playground was a great way to celebrate "Memorial Day." And, the pictures of all of us at the beach, and after the Recital were really special to me. I enjoyed seeing a picture of Mrs. Valenty. It seems like only yesterday that I got to help in Skylar and Madden's Kindergarten class.
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I only met Mrs. Brisebois. And I really liked her. I know I would have enjoyed working with Mrs. Valenty just as much!
    Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete