About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

4th of July 2019

The 4th of July in Bressi never gets old for us.  It's always super mellow which is what I like.  I have had enough wild 4ths in my life that I welcome these slow paced holidays.  We always start the morning off by participating in the neighborhood parade.  This year we all rode something different with Jake on his skateboard, me on my roller blades (since I'm obsessed with blading again), Skylar riding her bike and Madden bought himself a new two wheeled scooter for the event.  He is still refusing to ride a bike so I told him I wouldn't buy him anything but a new bike and he refused that and purchased himself a scooter since he had grown out of his baby one.  I must admit I was pretty proud of him for learning to ride it in two days.  I think he really loved being on some sort of wheels since its been over 2 years that he has gotten on anything.


We meant up with Lucy at the parade.  The kids got popsicles before heading off on the parade route.





After building up a sweat we headed over to the pool for a couple hours.  A bunch of friends showed up as well so the kids had a blast.




After the pool and some relaxing we had the Kurisu's over a BBQ before the sun went down for the fireworks.




Kids ran around with sparklers and glow sticks before we called it around 9:30PM.  Wouldn't of asked for a better way to spend the first holiday of summer!


1 comment:

  1. Good for Madden riding a two wheel scooter. I like the red, white and blue popsicles. Madden and that "metal" tooth! I like the picture of the four friends and their glow swords. 4th of July fun!

    ReplyDelete