About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Thursday, July 25, 2019

July 2019

This is how we cruise the streets.  Skylar on her bike, Madden on his scooter, Jake on the skateboard and me on my blades.  


We were really proud of Madden when he said that we wanted to spend a couple days in Riverside this summer with Lennon, Morrison and my parents.  They took him bowling, went swimming and played video games, and had smores all in one day.  He slept at Lennons for the first night and night two he stayed at my parents house.  




Needing to get the kids out, I took them to K1 Speed, which they LOVED.  



Madden, Skylar and Lucy


Dianne and Jake were in town and invited us over for a BBQ and night swimming.
Madden, Charley, and Skylar.


Skylar and Sophie being little entrepreneurs.


RIP Murr. 
April 2019 - July 2019


Aunt Elsa had her 70th Birthday Party.  It happened to be a toasty 100+ degrees so we spend the entire party in the pool.



1 comment:

  1. So many cute summer pictures. I liked Skylar and Sophie's "Lemonade Stand" and their aprons. Great pictures of the cousins, and Jake, Skylar and Madden's "cannon balls" into Aunt Elsa's pool. How fun for Madden to spend time at Nana and Papa's. He fit so much into his visit.
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete