About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Friday, September 27, 2019

Celebrating Grandpa

Don't think I can come up with the words for this blog entry, its simple too hard for me, but I didn't not want to put something in.

Paul/Grandpa will forever be in our hearts 💗.  I feel blessed that I was able to be apart of his family.  I'm thankful for the man who he was, because he raised Jake who is the most incredible man/husband/father that I know and I know he got it all from him.  My kids are better and will be better people for having him be their one and only "Grandpa."

We love you!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including these pictures in the Blog to honor Paul. He was truly a great man, father and grand-pa. The pictures of the grand kids in Paul's blue truck were wonderful.
    Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete