About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Father/Daughter Dance 2020

Hollywood Red Carpet was the theme of the schools Father/Daughter Dance this year.  This was also the first time in two years that I wasn't one of the co-chairs of the dance and got to enjoy getting Skylar ready for the night.

Kari had all the girls and moms over right after school and we did all the girls hair and make up before the pre party.  They loved getting ready together and were so cute complementing each others hair, makeup and outfits.


There are some good looking VIPs I must say.




I knew Jake would be miserable in a suit that I had a feeling most dads would be wearing, so I wanted to come up with a different look for them.  I had this vibe that I wanted a Jay-Z/Beyonce look and I ran with that.  I thought they were the best dressed of the night (but I'm probably biases).


Lucy and Skylar


Ivy, Madeline, Skylar and Lucy.


Red Carpet before walking into the dance.



The girls and Dads had a great night and once again Jake and Casey were on top as they took the award for the Top Dad Dancers.  I'm sad that no one got video of that.



Lucy and Skylar continued their tradition of going to Cravory with their dads after the dance.  It's their little secret.  I can't believe we only have one more Father/Daughter Dance left for these girls.



Video Highlights








1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Skylar and Jake stole the show at this year's "Father/Daughter" dance. Super matching clothes. So original! Great group pictures as well. What a great night for dads and their daughters.
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete