About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Thursday, December 26, 2019

December 2019

Got the whole house decorated during the Thanksgiving break.


Attended Jess' Annual Ornament Exchange Party.


Grandma came for a long visit in the early part of the month.  We decorated gingerbread houses.


Made Christmas sugar cookies.


And Grandma had her first escape room experience.


Skylar had her annual Christmas crafting party.




I hosted a nice holiday brunch with all my master swim friends.


Saw Santa at the Annual Bressi Ranch Holiday Party.







The girls supported their friend Madeline at her Annie performance.


Got to celebrate our favorite person turning 38.


The kids got him new underwear.


Annual 4th Girls Holiday gift exchange.



The 2nd grade boys gift exchange.


We had the Madden Family over for a holiday dinner.


1 comment:

  1. So many wonderful Christmas memories. I like Skylar and Madden posing with Santa and Olaf. Oh course, I love the "escape room" picture! and it's hard to believe Jake could be "38." I think the underwear is a little too big! Skylar and Madden's gift exchange looked like so much fun! Wonderful holiday pictures!
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete