About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Friday, July 31, 2020

July 2020

July = Beach Days everyday.

Ava and Skylar


Dinner at the beach with some boogie boarding.


Both got wetsuits this summer which was a game charger for them.


Aubrey, Skylar and Lucy.


Another beach evening.
Madden, Skylar, Sophie and Mabel


Napping became a regular for Madden at the beach.


No sun, no biggie.
Skylar, Ivy, and Madeline


6 Pack.  Such a great group of friends.


I promise he went into the water.


Boogie boarding babes.


Fro-Yo after a long beach day.


Even I got in on the boogie boarding fun.



Last nap...I promise.


Summer time S'mores.


Lucy, Skylar and Madeline.


Silly BFFs.


Boarding babes.


 

1 comment:

  1. Summer beach fun! It makes me feel like I was there. Madden's got it right! There is nothing like a nap at the beach. Good for you, Nicole, boogie boarding with Skylar. Great pictures of the girls. Happy summer time in SoCal. Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete