About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 2020

Picking up in Covid hobbies.  We were so proud of Skylar for wanting to learn to ride a skateboard and buying the board all on her own.


Madden and all his buddies hit up K1 Speed.


Madden came in 2nd.


For Fathers Day weekend we flew up to Chico and got to spend time with the NorCal Ernest.  The kids swam in Grandma's pool and played a lot of card games.  It was a great being together with everyone.






Grandma came back down to Carlsbad.  We had a lot of yummy at home dinners, walked the Oceanside pier, tons of rounds of Rummy 500, one kind of not so great, but not so bad french bread, Grandma's first time back to the beach, super thin chocolate chip cookies and just a lot of laughs.




I couldn't of been happier when the pool opened back up for Masters swim.  I missed my swim buddies more than anything.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of all the grandkids in the pool. And the picture of Skylar, Madden and I on the Oceanside Pier is a good one, too. So far it has been a good summer despite the virus, as these pictures show. Happy memories! Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete