About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Sunday, August 23, 2020

CDC Virtual Dance Recital 2020

 Of course one of the biggest highlights of the year for us is the kids dance recital.  The whole family comes down for it and it just really brings our whole family so much joy.  It was a really hard pill to shallow when we realized it wasn't going to happen this year.  The dance studio has been doing their best with continuing the classes on zoom and we even got one month of in studio instruction before it got shut down again.  A couple weeks ago the studio announced it would be doing a virtual dance recital where we would record the kids doing their routines and submit them back to the studio for them to compile into a video.  We did our best to make it feel as much as recital day as possible with all full costumes, makeup and a backdrop.  








Dance recital video below.





1 comment:

  1. My glasses kept fogging up because I was crying which watching. Great job Skylar and Madden! I loved all the dances and I'm so glad you two get to dance together in Hip Hop. Great costumes this year. And the "Father Daughter" choreography and costumes were really good this year. Nice job, Jake. The best part of having these on the blog is that I can watch them over and over. Nicole, you did a super job with the backdrop and props. It was good that I watched the practice video before Covid struck because it made more sense with some of the moves. And both Skylar and Madden improved from the practice video. Well, I say, "thank you for this performance." I will be watching it again and again. But I look forward to being in the audience next year. Bravo all! Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete