About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

First Day of School 2020-2021

 When school got shut down out back in March we never would of thought we would be starting the new school year still at home, but we are.  I must say this is one of the most heartbreaking things for me as a parent, not being able to see my kids go back to in person learning at their school.  It's Skylar's last year at Poinsettia and I really want to see her be able to go back to school at some point.  Madden got the best teacher at the school and Skylar is in class with all of her six best friends. I'm trying to keep all positive thoughts and hope that it won't be like this very long.  




Until then we are going to have to settle for the online learning.



1 comment:

  1. This is such a sad, disappointing first day of 5th and 3rd grade. But keeping the tradition of Skylar and Madden's first day of school pictures going is good. They look happy and ready to go. It's going to be a wonderful year! Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete