About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Saturday, October 31, 2020

October 2020

The kids had the best time at Morrison's 3rd Birthday Party.


The kids had a sleepover with Sophie at our house.


Heading out for our Halloween Boo Missions.  


Skylar and her friends favorite night of the year is the annual Halloween Baking Champion contest.  Skylar had the theme of ghosts and graveyards.  She came home with "Best Use of Theme."






Nothing better than a visit from Grandma!


Some of the local middle school boys put on a Haunted Trail that Madden and his buddies walked through.  I must say, I was really impressed.


Pumpkin craving.  The kids are doing more and more of the carving each year.  I was really proud of Skylar who carved her entire pumpkin herself.




1 comment:

  1. Skylar, great job on your cake decorating! I always like my walks at the beach with my family! What a good idea for "middle school" boys to make a haunted trail. Fun! Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete