About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween 2023

Halloween was different for us this year.  We decided to change up our front yard display from witches to a more religious theme of dead monks.  Jake and I spent all of September DIY a much of new items and we couldn't of been happier with how it turned out.  

Since we had a bunch of crossed in the yard Jake and I decided to dress the theme this year. 


Madden was a last minute costume idea but we absolutely loved him going as Tupac.  Plus I think he loved running the streets with no shirt and just tats.




Skylar and her crew were just the cutest dressed up as Cupids.


Cupids with their Fallen Angels.


Tupac, Bradley Cooper from the Hangover, a couple Fat Football Players, a Monkey and I'm not really sure what Cooper is.



Another crazy busy Halloween Night where we loved every minute of it.



1 comment:

  1. Your new display this year was a HIT. So much work to pull it off. Happy that it was inspired by our summer trip to Italy. Well done, you two.
    Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete