About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July Week - 2011

What a great 4th of July week we had.   My parents rented a place in Newport Beach for the week and with the 4th being on a Monday it made for a perfect 3 day weekend for us.  I can't even tell you how long it has been since I was in Newport Beach for the 4th, I'm thinking the last time had to be my freshman year of college.  We couldn't of asked for better weather as it was in the 80s all weekend long.  The beach was only 30 feet from our beach house which made it really easy to carry out all of our stuff to the sand each day.  Skylar was just perfect and on her best behavior the whole time.  She loved playing in the sand and building sand castles, she took big naps on the beach (gets that from her dad for sure), went on bike rides with Mom and Dad, walks in the morning with Grandma and Grandpa, and played with her Aunt and Uncle everyday.  I definitely think we have a California Girl on our hands!











Please note, as I write this I am so bummed because my stupid camera erased EVERY picture I took from this weekend.  I'm really thankful for Erin and all the pictures she took because without hers I wouldn't have any.  I think its time for a new camera!

UPDATE: Good news...I fixed my camera so here are a few more pictures from the 4th of July.







1 comment:

  1. The 4th of July seems so far away now.
    I absolutely loved the pix of Skylar being tossed in the air. She looks so happy; but honestly, the "tossing" event that Dads universally do with their children frightens this Grand-ma every time.
    What a great 4th you all had.
    Love,Suzie

    ReplyDelete