About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Skylar's 1 Year Photos

About a month ago I took Skylar to have her 1st Year photos taken.  We met our photographer, Stefanie at a Stroller Strides session in the Spring.  I loved the photos she had taken of Skylar then, so when I wanted to do Skylar's one year photos I was excited to have Stefanie take them.  We met her at a really cute park in Temecula that had a lot of greenery and beautiful fields.  Skylar was such a pro on the photo shoot. Right when Stefanie took out her camera Skylar totally starting smiling and posing for her.  Stefanie got so many adorable photos of Skylar, it's going to be so hard deciding which ones to put up in our house.










No comments:

Post a Comment