About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, September 12, 2011

Labor Day 2011

With Labor Day being the official end to summer, I can't believe how quickly it all went.  It was such a great summer!  We made many memories by taking several trips to the beach, pool and Skylar's favorite, the Sparyground. 

The Finkel's were coming into town for a wedding during Labor Day weekend which worked out perfectly to have them stay with us and gave Jake and I a reason to throw a little Labor Day BBQ.  

Skylar and Mackenzie were so cute just soaking in the last few days of summer together.



I can't believe how big Mackenzie is. She is growing up so fast.  She was the cutest thing just sitting in Skylar's inflatable pool.  I swear she sat there for 30 minutes just having the best time. 


I have to throw in a picture of my beautiful dessert.  I think it was my best looking fruit pizza to date. 


Once Skylar was in bed it was nice being able to just sit around with everyone and relax.   It was the perfect way to end summer with good food and great friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment