About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, December 5, 2011

Annual Holiday Brunch - 2011

I really do have the best friends in the world.  We have pretty much been through everything together and I can't picture my life without them in it.  Every year we do a holiday brunch together which we all look forward too because it's just us, no husbands and no kiddos.  We would sit there for hours if the waiters didn't nudge us out because we love just chatting and reminiscing about some of our favorite memories.  This years funny memory was our "No-Bound" tops (you really had to be there to get it).  It is one of my favorite traditions and I'm sure in 30 years we will be at the same place in front of the same tree taking the same picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment