About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, December 19, 2011

Welcome Logan Anderson

Well it has happened again, another one of my BFFs has become a Mom.  Darci and Blake welcomed Logan David into the world last Thursday night.  It was a long day of labor for Darc but she did an amazing job and now they have the sweetest, cutest, and healthiest baby boy.  It worked out great because I was able to make a quick trip to the hospital to meet Logan.  Logan was just too precious and holding him was very special.  I truly believe there is no friendship, no love, like that of a parent for their child.  A big Congratulations to Darci and Blake....Logan is one luckily kid to have such wonderful parents!




No comments:

Post a Comment