About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Celebrating Baby Henry

I was thrilled when I found out that my best friend Jackie was pregnant with her second.  Her pregnancy has flown by this time and I can't believe baby Henry is going to be here in 8 weeks or less.  During Jackie's first pregnancy it was great.  I was pregnant with Skylar, we both were working so we would email each other daily to check in.  This time both of our lives are so busy with having toddlers running around and me just having Madden that I cherish the rare times we actually get to just chat on the phone.

Dianne, Darci, Jenn (who was out of town) and I wanted to do a little something for Jackie to celebrate baby Henry so we decided to take her out for breakfast in San Clemente and shower her and Henry with love.  We wanted to have our get together now because in about a week Jackie will start her bed rest until the end of her pregnancy.  Lincoln (her first) was born premature so Jackie and her doctor are taking all precautions to make sure little Henry stays inside Mama as long as he can.  

I won't lie, I think that going from 1 kid to 2 was such a huge adjustment and it has been really be hard for me, but I know Jackie is going to handle it like a pro and will probably have far less trouble adjusting then I did.  She is a wonderful Mom already and little Henry is really lucky to have her.  

Congrats again to my best friend and her precious second baby boy.  Can't wait to meet you Henry!!




2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks Nicky! It was such a great morning! I loved spending time with everyone and celebrating little Henry. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jackie and her husband. The cake was so cute. And I love the name Henry!
    Lincoln will soon be a big brother!
    Suzie E.

    ReplyDelete