About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving was pretty much filled with the three F's; Family, Food, and Football.  It was our first Thanksgiving with two kids, so of course Jake and I didn't see much of each other as he was taking care of Skylar and I was on Madden duty.  This was the first time most of my family had seen Madden in a couple months so it was nice for them to see him all grown up.  It was also a special day because most of us were meeting Miranda's little girl Jaylee.  She was a perfect baby just sleeping in everyone's arms.  I was bummed because I didn't get to hold her, but hopefully next time I will get my turn.  The dinner was really good, even though I had to eat it standing up while Madden slept in his carrier on me.  We have so much to be thankful for this year, and look forward to whats to come.     







No comments:

Post a Comment