About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

"All you need is LOVE!"

 Yes all I need is the love from these two and my heart is full. 


 It took me a lot of begging and pleading to get Madden to take this picture.  He is very much against taking photos lately so I had to pull some bribery and give him candy hearts and after that he was hooked, he kept telling me "Me do that again Mama."  Kid just wanted more candy!


Skylar's Valentine's she gave to her friends...thank you pinterest!


Don't think these BFFs can love each other any more than they already do.


Skylar's Valentines from all her classmates.


Skylar made Jake and I a very special Valentine's Day card in school this year.  Her handwriting is looking so great lately.


We kept Valentine's gifts pretty small this year.  Each kid got a new movie with a small box of chocolates and candy hearts.  The kids were sneaking handfuls of the candy hearts and chocolate bites before breakfast.  


Catching them red handed.  


"LOVE is all you need."

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures of Valentine's Day! What cute Valentines Skylar handed out to her friends! That was a cute idea to lay all the cards out and take a picture! Valentine's Day was always my favorite holiday when I taught! That was a cute idea with Skylar and Madden holding the Valentine banner! Just wait until next year when Madden is in school and exchanges Valentines with HIS friends. Candy, Candy!
    Love,
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete