About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2015 Holiday Card

I usually don't do a write up for our Holiday Card but this year when I was putting our card together I felt it was a bit necessary.  I knew this year I didn't want to spend the money on a mini shoot because I know how Madden can be, so I came up with the idea of trying to get some cute photos while we were vacationing in Cabo.  Nothing difficult,  just a couple shots of us seating on the beach.  Well the second we got down to the beach, Madden was in his typical picture taking mood.  The picture below sum it all up.

Of course he refused to wear the Santa hat.


Screaming at the camera.


Pretty sure he hit Jake in the face on this one.


Not loving the warm ocean water.


Screaming at Mom this time.


I never got the perfect shot of the four of us, so I went with a card that kind of summed up our attempt at one.  


In the end it wasn't all screaming and yelling and we got a couple smiles out of him.





1 comment:

  1. 'Just loved this idea for the Christmas card.
    Paul and I thought the picture of all of you with Skylar looking back would have made a good card as well!
    Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete