About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Pino/Ernest Family Photos - 2015

This year my mom asked if the whole family could take some professional photos together.  I told her I was all for it, but warned her how Madden did for our holiday card photos, but she still wanted to take the chance.  Erin came up with the idea of taking them in a christmas tree lot, which turned out to be really cute.  Madden actually turned out to be a the star of the shoot (when he wasn't sticking his tongue out).  Lennon did as well as could be expected.  Getting him to standstill was nearly impossible and half way during the pictures he decided to go number 2, which turned out to be an almost number 4 it was so bad.  All in all, I think we got a good amount of shots and my mom was pleased, which was all the really matter.  















1 comment:

  1. Great idea for family pictures!
    We enjoyed the cousins all together.
    So nice for your mom and dad.
    Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete