About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cousin Love

Last weekend we met up with my parents, Matthew, Erin, and Lennon down in Laguna to celebrate my mom's Birthday.  Skylar and Madden have nothing by endless love for Lennon and when he arrived they couldn't leave him alone for one second.  Erin brought her nice camera and got some amazing shots of the kids.

 


Love seeing them laugh and smile together.


At dinner Madden ordered the Shark Attack.






Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom!  Don't know what I would ever do without her.





It's never easy for them to say goodbye to Lennon.  


1 comment:

  1. So sweet! There is nothing like hanging out with cousins! "Happy Birthday, Diane!" The best birthday gift is celebrating with the grandkids!
    Love,
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete