About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, October 24, 2016

Dance Viewing Week

Last week is one of my favorite weeks of the year.  It's viewing week at Skylar's dance class and I could not wait to see how she has been progressing.  After dance season ended last year I was worried it was going to be her last.  She was complaining about class each week and I was nervous she wouldn't want to continue.  Luckily for her, I was able to get in into the same class as her group of friends which I think made a big difference.  Within a first few months I could already see a difference in her.  She wasn't complaining about class and I was catching her always doing little dance steps at home.  She even begged me to put her into ballet this year which would be her third dance class of the week.  Viewing week went so well.   I saw a lot more confidence in her and I was extremely proud.

Stella, Sophie, Skylar and Sofia.


She does one hour of jazz class.





Then an hour of Tap.




Thursdays is her hour ballet class.





Recital is going to be such a whirlwind with her possibly performing in 4 different numbers.  Next viewing week is in March and I can't wait to see how she is doing by then.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! The videos show how intense these dance practices are for such young girls. Skylar is doing great! I can't tell whether I like the jazz or ballet better. She seems like she's got the arms and poses down really well in the jazz video. But I am partial to tap; and she shines here as well. 'Can't wait for the recital.
    Love,
    Grand-ma and Grand-pa

    ReplyDelete