About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, October 17, 2016

Masquerade Fun

Halloween is by far my favorite time of the year.  I love dressing up and there is nothing better than dressing up for an adult Halloween Party.  Last weekend the Lund's hosted a Masquerade party that was a complete blast, plus it gave me a reason to finally wear my new jumpsuit. 

#peppertreeposse 







The cat girls of the party.


I even ran into Torey who was in Theta with me.  Had a great time partying with her again and catching up.


Alvin and Jake using the beer bong to its fullest.




It was a great night.  We all danced for hours and had the best time with friends.  I believe the Fire Department came once because of the fog machine and the police department because of the music. Think those are all good signs to a good party.  Jake the next morning said the difference between partying as an adult is that when the cops are called your party doesn't get shut down.  


1 comment:

  1. An "adult" Halloween party! Great fun and great costumes! And dancing! You Bressi people know how to have a good time.
    Love,
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete