About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 2016

St. Pats Disco Fever Auction.




Took the kids to their first professional football game.  They lasted until halftime, which we were really happy with since it was painfully HOT.



Madden got to join Dylan at "Bring a Buddy" to karate class.  Madden loved it.



Mani and Pedi's are going to be a lot more expensive now.  Madden got his first pedi and mani and he loved it.  He kept telling me "Feel how soft my hands are Mom!"


So thankful for these two turkeys.


Claire and Graham hosted a post thanksgiving bunch.  


Annual Holiday Party with my favorite people.



Kids had movie night with Rochelle and Brooke.


1 comment:

  1. So many great times. I like the pictures of Madden at karate with Dylan. And I always like seeing "the old college" group. Good times, good times.
    Love, Suzie

    ReplyDelete