About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, December 19, 2016

Madden's Holiday Performance 2016

I must say I was a little sentimental about going to watch my last preschool holiday performance.  Seeing their cute little faces up there singing the sweet Christmas songs brings me so much joy.  Madden was really pumped for his performance, we had been practicing the songs at home and he even told me before we left how excited he was to have Mom and Dad watch him sing.  Well, I don't know if Madden was too excited or got really nervous because he decided to spend most of the performance sticking his tongue out and not singing.  So that Christmas joy I was hoping for turned into embarrassment.  




Walking in for the show.


Tongue in full affect.


Room 2


Yep....thats my boy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜








Mr. Jokester exiting the show!  


Afterwards we headed to his classroom for his holiday party.  He played with his best buddies and ate about 7 donuts. 


Madden and his great friend Carter.


Enzo, Madden, Carter, and Zachary.






1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Our precious little performer. So cute! What great pictures with his group of friends!
    Love,
    Grand-ma and Grand-pa

    ReplyDelete