About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I had a wonderful Mother's Day morning with the kids making me my first ever breakfast in bed.  They both put together a menu and took my order like a real restaurant.  I ordered eggs, sausage, toast and a side of mango.  Skylar was the waitress while Madden was the chef.  They came up and check on me a couple times and I got to lay in bed until 8:00 AM after my delicious meal.   I couldn't of asked for anything more!


Being their Mom is the greatest gift I will ever receive.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Nicole, you are right. This kind of Mother's Day is for sure the best kind. And I can't believe YOU stayed in bed until 8:00. Ha, ha!
    Love,
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete