About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Thursday, June 29, 2017

June 2017

Madden ended another awesome session of SoccerKids.


Celebrated the end with a fro-yo trip.


We took the kids down to Belmont Park one afternoon. 


Madden had a movie morning with his two best buddies.



Moms Night Out with all the amazing moms from Room 2.


Night out with the ones closes to me.


Preschool beach day.



HOORAY!!! Skylar finally learned to tie her shoes!!


Jess was sweet enough to take Skylar to the San Diego Fair.  Sadly, I just couldn't bring myself to take the kids, so I was glad she got to go.




RIP 
GOLDIE ERNEST
June 2017 - June 2017
(Goldie didn't survive her first night at home)


Madden got invited to an awesome birthday party at a horse ranch.  He got to brush the horse.  He walked mini horse and rode Star Man like a pro.








1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that Goldie didn't make it. I like the horse pictures. And, of course, I love the picture of The College Friends.AND, a great big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Skylar Grace for learning to tie her shoes! Hooray! Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete