About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Friday, June 16, 2017

Last Day of First Grade

Well another year of school is in the books for Skylar.  1st Grade was really a ease for our girl.  She absolutely loved her teacher and her classmates.  I was a little nervous about the combo class, but she did fantastic in it, she made a ton of new friends, her reading and writing is beyond stellar and she conquered all three sets of the monkey bars.





Lucy, Skylar and Katie.


Two years in a row as classmates.  I'm hoping they will all be together in 2nd grade.

Lucy, Liam, and Skylar.



1 comment:

  1. Skylar looks so happy with her friends. It seems like I was just walking to Kindergarten with her and Liam. She started 1st grade with no front teeth and ended it with beautiful ones.
    Love, Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete