About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, July 23, 2018

July 2018


4th of July.  I did a horrible job with pictures this year.  We did the Bressi parade, pool time, BBQ at Mike and Jen's and then watched fireworks at the field by our house.  



Jackie's birthday dinner celebration.


More beach days with the Madden family.


Soccer camp for Skylar and Madden.




Pool time with friends.


First drive in movie for the kids.  


Annual slide/waterfall pool picture at my parents house.


More summer beach fun!


1 comment:

  1. "My sweet summer is gone." But looking at these happy pictures will remind me of all the fun times the summer of 2018 had to offer.
    Love,
    Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete