About Me

My photo
A sneak peek into my simple life and wonderful family.











SUMMER FUN

SUMMER FUN


GRANDPARENTS Fill the World with LOVE

Monday, September 24, 2018

September 2018


I finally got to live a life long dream by eating at the Max from Saved by the Bell.  I grew up on Saved by the Bell, watching every Saturday morning as a kid.  When they opened up a pop-up restaurant after The Max I knew I had to make a reservation and go.  








At Poinsettia 1st Annual Pancake Breakfast!  



These three have been together non-stop since school started.  They have been begging for a sleep over so we finally made it happen.  Lucy hosted the girls at her house where they did spa treatments, went tee-peeing for the first time ever (they got caught though...haha), and planned to wake up at 3:00 am.  Luckily Lisa turned their alarm off.







We are half way through soccer season and its been a blast.  Skylar's team is 5-0 right now and are playing so hard.  Madden is doing great.  Last week he scored 6 goals in one game.  



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures of you, Nicole, at The Max. So glad you got to realize a "dream." :-) And I just love the girls' "spa day." What a great idea. The masks are great! Did your skin feel smoother, Skylar? And "congratulations" Madden on your six goals! That has got to be personal best! I just love Fall and soccer season.
    Love,
    Grand-ma

    ReplyDelete